In the modern and competitive era, we all know how much it is difficult to have glowing and beautiful skin, especially for girls. I know everyone wants to look beautiful without applying cosmetic products and also everyone could not afford to go to the expensive salon regularly.
Age is also the main factor that makes your skin does dull and takes away the natural shine, and our skin exudes, but who said you couldn't get the glow back? You all will be astonished to know that you don't need to head to the salon to get glowing skin. You need to use some ingredients which are readily available at your home.
Here is the top 3 Best beauty elixir to glowing skin
1. Turmeric - Turmeric can help to revive your natural glow and also treat uneven skin tone by cleaning the impurities of the skin.
What are the benefits of using Turmeric on your face?
There are lots of benefits of using turmeric for the face. Have a look:
- Tightens the skin.
- Provides a glowing complexion.
- Prevents facial hair growth
- Good face pack for cleaning impurities of the skin.
- Removes acne spots and reduce sun-tan and pigmentation
- Cures acne
- Kills bacteria and removes dead skin cells present in the skin
- Makes the skin fair.
How to use Turmeric powder for skin?
You need to blend the four ingredients to get glowing skin:-
- Turmeric powder - 1tbs
- Milk or Yogurt - 3 tbs
- Flour - 2 tbs
- Honey - few drops
How to Apply it?
Implement this paste to your face and then leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse it thoroughly by using chilled water after that use your favorite moisturizer.
2. Rose Water - Just like the beauty of a rose, Rosewater is filled with numerous benefits, an unusual natural ingredient that doubles up as a cosmetic and has been used in skin care since ages. Rose water is a prominent antioxidant and marvelous moisturizer.
What are the benefits of Rosewater?
There are thousands of reasons to use Rose water to your face. Here are some benefits:
- Acts as a moisturizer.
- Have healing properties.
- Helps in clearing the impurities of the skin.
- Good acne remover.
- Helps in curing eczema.
- Lightens the marks and acne scars.
- Brightens the skin tone.
- Soothes irritates the skin
- Tighten Pores.
- It maintains the pH of the skin.
- It controls the excess secretion of oil.
How to use Rose water on your face?
You can use rose water in any face pack. Even you can employ it on your face before you went to bed. Notice that before you apply rose water on your face, you should first your face with a facewash (any facewash).
3. Saffron - Saffron, often considered elixir for skin and has various skincare benefits. Kesar is known to clear spots and lighten the skin tone which helps to enhance your complexion and make your skin more glowing. Saffron has been a beauty ingredient which is mainly used by the Royals from many centuries.
What are the benefits of using Saffron or Kesar?
There are lots of amazing benefits of using Saffron for glowing skin:
- Cures Acne
- Improves skin complexion
- Removes suntan.
- Gives glowing skin
- Tones the skin
- Heals the scars
- Soothes skin
How to use Saffron to get beautiful skin and what are the procedures?
- Soak saffron strands in water overnight- A great way to brighten your dull skin
- You can also add tea tree oil and a bit of raw milk into this solution.
- You can also add a piece of bread to scrub this mixture on your face. It is an effective way to exfoliate skin and enhance blood circulation.
Here are some beauty secrets that you can use to brighten your skin.
Take good care of your skin :)
Image Source: Vanity Cube